Grandma Betty’s Apple Dumplings
One of my favorite recipes my grandma used to make! I miss her everyday! Today I cut this recipe in half to make 8 dumplings instead, the regular recipe makes 16!
Grandma Betty's Apple Dumplings
Cuisine Southern Category Recipes
- 2 cans of crescent rolls
- 4 apples
- 1.5 cups of sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 12oz of sprite
- Peel & slice your apples into 16 slices.
- Pull apart crescent roll dough into 16 triangles.
- Place 1 apple slice onto each triangle and roll up. Pinch the edges together and place in greased 9 x 13in pan.
- Melt butter and mix with sugar and cinnamon. Spoon mixture onto each dumpling.
- Pour the sprite around all of the dumplings.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Serve warm with ice cream!
Spread the love