Christmas is so soon I can’t believe it! This is such a busy time of year and it always seems to go by so fast! Allen and I have 3 Christmas parties this coming weekend haha but I wouldn’t have it any other way it’s always fun to spend time with friends and family! I’m always baking so much this time of year and I have another recipe to share today that is perfect for Christmas, my white chocolate peppermint bundt cake with buttercream icing! Allen and I ate this for breakfast 3 days in a row it was so good lol! I plan on making it again for Christmas Eve at my moms house. Let me know if you try it!!
White Chocolate Peppermint Bundt Cake
- 1 white cake mix box
- 2 small boxes of instant vanilla pudding
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup of white chocolate chips
- 2 sticks of unsalted butter
- 4 cups of powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2-3 TBS of milk
- peppermint crunch
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees and spray your bundt pan.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cake mix, boxes of pudding, oil, water, eggs with an electric mixer.
- Add vanilla and peppermint extract and beat for 2 minutes on medium
- Fold in 1 cup of white chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into your bundt pan and bake for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean!
- For the icing beat softened butter until smooth.
- Add 1 cup of powdered sugar and beat until combined, repeat with the remaining cups of powdered sugar adding only 1 cup at a time.
- Add vanilla and beat icing until it becomes thicker and fluffy! If it seems too stick or thick, add a tablespoon of milk and combine until it is the right consistency.
- Pipe your icing onto your cooled bundt cake (I like to fill the center hole with icing too) and then top with peppermint crunch!
© 2020 Copyright Brantly Wyatt