I’m sharing a yummy breakfast recipe today aka: PUMPKIN SPICE FRENCH TOAST! One of my pet peeves is when I’m looking for a recipe and have to scroll through so much chit chat on people’s blogs haha! Anyone else relate? So I’ll keep it short and to the point BUT the secret to this recipe is to use the Thomas Cinnamon Swirl Bread! It is still tasty with normal bread too but that cinnamon swirl just gives a little extra somethin special! Recipe is below and so easy! Let me know if you try it 🙂
- 10 slices of Thomas Cinnamon Swirl Bread (or any bread you have on hand, but this one makes it even better)
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 2/3 cup of milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Whisk together all of your ingredients (minus the bread)
- Dip a slice of bread into your egg mixture, flip to coat both sides of the bread.
- Place on a hot skillet, cook on both sides until each side is golden brown.
- Serve hot with butter and maple syrup