Hello lovlies! I wanted to share 10 of my favorite things I’ve found on Amazon recently! I use Amazon ALL of the time! Whether I’m buying toiletries, clothes, or random stuff I want but don’t need ya feel me haha?! To be honest A LOT of the clothes I buy on Amazon I end up sending back. Their clothes are so hit and miss, sometimes stuff comes from China and it looks nothing like the picture. Thankfully Amazon makes returns so easy! When I do find something that’s awesome and good quality I’ll be sure to share with y’all! You can always click on the Amazon tab on my blog to see all of my favorite items listed there too. Today I wanted to round everything up in one post so you can find it easily!
- This skirt is so adorable! It comes in a few other prints too and is a great price!
2. Pearl Headbands– I know this trend isn’t for everyone but I LOVE them haha! I’ve been wearing these a lot this summer and I think they’re just a cute little accessory to give your outfit a POP! The designer versions of these are $140+ for 1 headband! Thank you Amazon for giving me 3 for $15 lol
3. Clear Organizing Trays– A few weeks ago I shared how I organized my makeup drawer on stories! I used 2 sets of each of these clear acrylic trays and everything fits so nicely! They’re very strong and durable too!
4. Snakeskin Booties– I can’t believe these are only $32! I was pleasantly surprised when they came in they are much nicer than I expected and they look just like the photo! Can’t wait to wear these all Fall!
5. Food Chopper- This is a prime example of the random things you find on Amazon that you didn’t know you needed haha. This little chopper is so handy! I like that you can dice or mince things easily without a food processor. It’s very easy to use and clean up, the hype is real haha!
6. Tanning Mitt– If you use self tanner this is the best tanning mitt! I have bought multiple from Ulta and they all end up tearing after a while. This one is a very soft velvet-y material but what makes it so great is the defined space for your thumb! It makes rubbing in your self tanner SO much easier!
7. Yogalicious Leggings– I am in love with these leggings and they are so affordable! They are so smooth they feel like butter. They have a few different styles and I love the ones with pockets! I have black and the light purple shade!
8. Bodysuit – This is a great basic bodysuit for summer! I have black and white and have worn both a ton already! They’re very soft!
9. Fedora– If you’re looking for a cute affordable fedora this one is so cute! I wore it a ton in Italy!
10. One Piece Swimsuit– I love this one piece it looks a lot more expensive than it is! I was worried the straps might be thick or itchy and they’re not at all. Very comfortable and cute swimsuit!
11. Scrubbing Brush– The other day I shared on stories an easy tip to clean your bathroom! I use this to clean my shower, bathroom sinks, and bathtub! Fill it with your favorite cleaner and it’s so easy!
12. Athletic Shorts– I have worn these athletic shorts all summer! Very good quality and are dupes for the Lululemon shorts!
My whole outfit is amazon finds!
I hope y’all enjoyed this round up!! Have a great week!