Now that the weather is finally cooling down it’s time for some Fall recipes! I love using my crock pot in the fall and winter! Nothing is better than putting all of your ingredients in the crock pot, letting them cook all day, and coming home after work to a hot meal that’s ready to eat! Today I’m sharing my grandma’s taco soup recipe and it is one of my favorites! Super easy but has lots of flavor. Hope you enjoy!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cans of rotel
- 2 cans of corn
- 2 cans of black beans
- 1 package of taco seasoning
- 1 package of dry ranch mix (the soup doesn't taste like ranch at all this just adds a lot of flavor!)
- handful of diced jalapeños (optional)
- Cook your ground beef and drain
- Add all of your ingredients to the crock pot and mix together.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours
- Serve and top with shredded cheese and a dollop of sour cream