Today I have a new recipe for you that’s super easy and perfect for summer! My lemon raspberry bundt cake! I love lemon flavored stuff almost as much as I love strawberry. Which is what inspired me to combine the two with my strawberry lemonade cookies! I love a good bundt cake because they’re easy, pretty, and tasty. What more do need? Find the recipe below!
Lemon Raspberry Bundt Cake
- 1 box of lemon cake mix
- 1 small box of instant vanilla pudding
- 1 small box of instant lemon pudding
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup of fresh lemon juice
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup of raspberries
- 1/4 cup of raspberries
- 2 cups of powdered sugar
- 1-2 lemons
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease your bundt pan (Bakers Joy is my favorite)
- Rinse your raspberries and place into your greased bundt pan (spread them out evenly).
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, puddings, oil, water, 1/4 cup juice and eggs with electric mixer or kitchenaid. Pour into prepared pan with raspberries and bake 40-45 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cake rest on counter in pan for 10 minutes. Then, invert cake onto a serving plate to finish cooling.
To Make the Glaze
- In a small mixing bowl smash 1/4 cup of raspberries with a fork and combine with the juice and zest of 1 lemon
- Add the powdered sugar and mix together with a a fork. (If the mixture is too runny, add a little more powdered sugar, or add a little more lemon juice from a second lemon if it is too thick).
- Drizzle over your cooled cake and garnish with extra raspberries
© 2020 Copyright Brantly Wyatt