Today I have an EASY corn and black bean salsa recipe to share with you guys. It is so easy to make and is seriously addicting! It definitely won’t last long! I love adding this to tacos or fajitas as well, it has such great flavor!
Printable recipe below!
- 2 large tomatoes
- 1 can of black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 can of corn (drained)
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 1-2 seeded & diced jalapeños (to taste)
- 1/4 cup of cilantro
- 2 TBS Sugar
- 2 TBS White Vinegar
- 2 TBS Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Lime Juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- Dice tomatoes and place in a bowl. Seed and dice your jalapeños, (sometimes I use the pre-diced ones that come in a jar, whatever you have on hand will be fine) and add to tomatoes!
- Mince garlic and cilantro and add to bowl.
- Drain your can of black beans and corn and add to the bowl. Gently mix everything with a large spoon.
- In a small bowl mix all of the ingredients for the dressing. Pour over the salsa mixture and mix well.
- Cover and chill for about an hour then serve!
Hope you enjoy!