Hey everyone! Today I want to share with you 6 must have beauty products for summer! Just click on the pic below to shop! I love each of these products so much!
- It Cosmetics CC Cream – I LOVE this stuff so much it is one of my favorite foundations! It’s very lightweight on the skin but still has good coverage. I think it’s really natural looking too but what I love most about it is that is has 50 SPF to protect your face from the sun! I pretty much never let my face see the sun so my face is always two shades lighter than the rest of my body HA! I hate the way sunscreen feels on my face so this CC cream is so perfect for me. It’s great to use in your everyday makeup routine, or you can wear it all by itself for a more natural look! I HIGHLY recommend trying this product plus it smells good!
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, & Rosewater – This product is great to spritz on your face during the day when you feel like your skin is just looking “blah”. It gives you a fresh, hydrated/dewy look and feels cooling and refreshing on your skin. I spray it on my face at night too after I apply moisturizer and I feel like it really hydrates my skin. You can also use it to set your makeup! It’s only $7 and it will last a long time!
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara– This is my all time FAVORITE mascara ever! It makes my lashes look so long and full. People ask me all the time if I have eyelash extensions and the answer is no I just use this mascara! This is the waterproof version which is great for lake or pool days!
- Maui Babe Browning Lotion – I’ve never tried this product until this year and so far I am loving it! It’s supposed to accelerate the tanning process when you’re outside and make you really brown instead of turning red/burning. There’s not any SPF in it so it’s not supposed to replace sunscreen. I’ve been putting it on and laying out for a bit before I apply sunscreen on top of it, and so far I think it’s been working really well! My skin is a lot darker already and I’ve only been in the sun a few times!
- It’s a 10 Leave in Conditioner with Keratin – In the summer my hair gets really dry and dead on the ends from the summer heat, chlorine in pools, etc. I love using this a few times a week after I shower. I only spritz it on the ends of my hair instead of all over but it helps my hair look shiny and healthy. It’s supposed to protect your hair from heat, restore hydration, de-frizz and add shine!
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish – This is a great natural looking highlighter. It gives you a perfect natural glow. Use it on top of the It Cosmetics CC Cream and you’ll have a perfect glowy summer look! I have it in the color “soft and gentle”. This literally lasts forever I’ve had it for almost 2 years!
Spread the love